Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Lone Mountain Parka
Sometimes it doesn't matter that you live in a crowded city—when you're waiting for that bus or trudging to work, it feels like you may as well be alone on a frozen mountaintop. Patagonia understands you, which is why they made the Lone Mountain Parka to help you feel less alone in your fight against winter weather. Built with an H2No shell to protect you against heavy snow everything else, this ultra-warm parka keeps you dry on long snowy commutes. Synthetic Thermogreen insulation insulation gives you reliable water-resistant warmth, so you can stay toasty when everything around you freezes over. An adjustable hood gives you added weather protection while microfleece-lined front pockets offer a warm place for hands to hide out while you wait navigate frozen sidewalks.
- Urban-friendly waterproof parka with warm synthetic insulation
- H2No waterproofing protects you when the forecast turns grim
- Synthetic insulation keeps you toasty during long commutes
- Adjustable hood provides added weather protection in stormy weather
- Microfleece lined pockets are the next best thing to warm gloves
- Item #PAT02M4
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.