Save water, stay warm.
After a day of soaking up vitamin nature, the evening temps start to dip and you pull on the Patagonia Live Simply Trailer Uprisal Crew Sweatshirt with a comfortable conscience. Made with 10.8 plastic bottles and .6 pounds of cotton scrap, this heavyweight sweatshirt saves a whopping 143 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton sweatshirt. Best yet, you don’t have to sacrifice fashion for sustainability. A stylish graphic by Sam Larson showcases a Patagonia philosophy and a minimalistic, outdoors lifestyle.
- Cozy pullover for chilly evenings around camp
- Graphic designed by Sam Larson showcases a Patagonia philosophy
- Material made from 10.8 plastic bottles to comfort the conscious
- Heavyweight bluesign approved fabric for extra warmth
- Soft brushed back provides further coziness
- Patagonia continually shows their commitment to the environment
- Item #PAT02KE