Select a Size
Select a Color
Lined Happy Hike Studio Pant
- Casual pants with a comfortable fit
- Wicking material is double knit for comfort in all seasons
- DWR finish sheds rain and resists staining
- UPF 50+ protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- Four-way stretch constrution lets you move freely
- Wide, stretchy waistband is soft against your skin
- HeiQ Fresh Tech treatment resists odors
- Item #PAT033G
- [face fabric] 88% polyester, 12% spandex, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% polyester, [waistband] 85% polyester, 15 spandex
- 2 front, 2 back
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 12, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 157 lbs
As a whole, these pants are INCREDIBLE. They are flattering, soft, and so comfortable. I do have some issues -- I initially ordered a M but the waist was just WAY too big, but fit my thighs perfectly. I sized down for a small and the waist is perfect, but they are snug on the thighs. I have decided to keep them because they are just so great, despite the awkward sizing. After a few washes, one thigh weirdly pilled a TON near the pocket area. This was very disappointing. I have a fabric shaver and was able to fix it right up...I just am bummed that I will likely be doing that a lot while owning these pants. All in all, these are worth the sale price, considering Patagonia is an ethical and sustainable company. If you're paying the full price, probably not worth it. Look for used instead!
December 4, 2019
Wish I could wear every day
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 113 lbs
These pants are incredible. I've worn them around NYC and while hiking in freezing rain and snow. They keep me warm and dry no matter what I'm doing and are so so comfortable. I ordered an XS, my usual size in Patagonia, but they are a bit large so I have to pull them up often. I like them enough that I will have them tailored rather than return them.