Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Ultralight Black Hole 27L Tote Pack
If we're looking for a bag that can join us on easy-going day hikes just as easily as it can peruse the local farmer's market, look no further than the Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole 27L Tote Pack. It has a classic tote design that we can haul around easily when we're hunting for fresh veggies or heading to the beach, but features a stowable set of straps that let us carry it like a backpack when our daily travels take us on more adventurous terrain. The backpack straps are both adjustable and highly breathable, so we can bring this lightweight pack along on even the hottest days without being uncomfortable. On drizzly days we can rest easy knowing that the durable and water-repellent ripstop fabric is keeping our belongings dry, and when we're heading off for longer trips we can stuff our tote into its own pocket and stash it in our luggage to ensure that our favorite bag goes wherever we go.
- Lightweight and versatile tote bag for all of your daily activities
- Comfy and breathable backpack straps let us carry it hands-free
- Spacious zippered compartment offers storage for gym and beach gear
- Durable and water-resistant fabric keeps your stuff protected
- Stretch side pockets store a water bottle and coffee thermos
- Zippered front pocket doubles as a stuff sack for easy packing
- Item #PAT02ZS
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.