Select a Size
Select a Color
Ultralight Black Hole 27L Tote Pack
If you're looking for a bag that can join you on easy-going day hikes just as easily as it can peruse the local farmer's market, look no further than the Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole 27L Tote Pack. It's got a classic tote design that you can haul around easily when you're hunting for fresh veggies or heading to the beach, but features a stowable set of straps that let you carry it like a backpack when your daily travels take you on more adventurous terrain. The backpack straps are both adjustable and highly breathable, so you can bring this lightweight pack along on even the hottest days without being uncomfortable. On drizzly days you can rest easy knowing that the durable and water-repellent ripstop fabric is keeping your belongings dry, and when you're heading off for longer trips you can stuff your tote into its own pocket and stash it in your luggage to ensure that your favorite bag goes wherever you go.
- Lightweight and versatile tote bag for all of your daily activities
- Comfy and breathable backpack straps let you carry it hands free
- Spacious zippered compartment offers storage for gym and beach gear
- Durable and water-resistant fabric keeps your stuff protected
- Stretch side pockets store a water bottle and coffee thermos
- Zippered front pocket doubles as a stuff sack for easy packing
- Item #PAT02ZS
- [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, PU coating, [lining] 100% recycled polyester, PU coating, DWR coating
- 27L (1648cu in)
- 1 zippered stash, 2 stretch mesh water bottle
- 15.5 x 10.25 x 8in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 5, 2020
- I've used it several times
Perfect backpack for where I live in nyc. Iâm always commuting and need my hands free so a backpack works better than a purse for me. I got the black color and itâs the most awesome shade of deep jet black â really living up to its name! (Black hole) I love the material. The lightweight Nylon is great and doesnât add any extra weight. I use it for picking up some groceries and whatever else. Thanks backcountry!!
September 9, 2020
Any chance you could tel me how long the backpack straps are when they are fully extended? Thanks!
September 9, 2020
How long are the backpack straps when they are fully extended?
September 10, 2020
Great question Cheryl! The Backpack Straps adjust from 14" - 21" & have a strap height of 10". I hope that answers your questions, let me know if I can help set up an order at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheers, Mike