Every year, you and your family get away for a week at your favorite resort. While the highlight of the trip is most certainly the snow and the company, the resort town's nightlife comes in close second. So, when the lifts have closed for the day, pull on the Patagonia Women's Fiona Hooded Down Parka and set out in search of good food. Lightweight and packable, this casual jacket is made with a durable ripstop shell and filled with lofty down insulation to keep you warm whether you're walking from the hotel to the restaurant or window shopping after dinner. A fixed hood offers additional protection when a chilly breeze picks up, and the jacket's slim fit keeps you from looking like you're wearing your sleeping bag around town.
- Enjoy the aprés festivities with this jacket
- Ripstop construction is lightweight and durable
- DWR finish offers water-resistant protection
- Recycled down insulation for packable warmth
- Fixed hood offers additional weather protection
- Slim fit design is cut above the knee
- Item #PAT01XK