Lightweight and Comfortable.
At the crossroads of technical features and subdued style you'll find the Patagonia Men's Lightweight Cotton GI III Pant. With a resume that entails everything from climbing to brewery tours, this pant features a lightweight, subtly stretchy, and abrasion-resistant fabric that withstands everything from brushes with concrete to granite. A slim fit maintains a modern look and unimpeded mobility, while the integrated belt provides a personalized fit and feel. Additionally, the articulated knees and gusseted crotch enhance your range of motion, and multiple pockets allow you to keep necessities close at hand.
- Channel your inner billy goat with this pant
- Fabric is lightweight, stretchy, and abrasion-resistant
- Gusseted inseam and articulated knees increase mobility
- Integrated belt provides a personalized fit
- Slim fit with regular rise and straight leg
- Item #PAT01UA
- Q & A
Baggier than expected
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 185lbs
Comfortable pants but when I first put them on they were baggier than expected. Would be better if these came in actual number sizes rather than S, M, L, etc.