April showers met their match.
From the dewy forests of the Smoky Mountains to the exposed coastline of Washington's San Juan Islands, the Patagonia Men's Light & Variable Jacket provides a lightweight buffer from passing showers and blustery conditions in transitional seasons notorious for rapidly changing weather. This rain jacket features a lightweight polyester shell that's recycled for minimized environmental impact without affecting its ability to protect you from the elements.
The DWR finish repels oncoming rain showers, so you're not soaking wet after a passing storm blows through your locale. Furthermore, it comes with circular underarm holes for greater ventilation when you're active in the outdoors, plus a stowable hood that neatly tucks into the stand-up collar when it's not in use. And when it's time to pack up and hit the trail back home, the jacket conveniently folds into its left hand pocket for compact storage.
- Lightweight buffer from rapidly changing weather
- Recycled polyester shell with DWR finish to repel showers
- Circular underarm holes for ventilation during active use
- Stowable hood in stand-up collar for deployable protection
- Conveniently stows in left pocket for compact storage
- Full-length zipper with a climbing rope-inspired pull
- Adjustable hem drawcord secures it around your core
- Bluesign approved for greater sustainability
- Item #PAT029K