Select a Size
Select a Color
Light Storm Jacket
Not all storms are created equally, and whether you're facing a morning drizzle or pesky afternoon snows, this highly weather-resistant jacket will keep you covered when you need it. Fighting back against wind and precipitation, it's ideal for those times when you certainly need some coverage, but don't want to break out gear that's too bulky or has an overly technical look to it.
- Daily jacket built to resist wind and rain wherever it finds you
- Recycled outer fabric beads off lighter moisture and resists wind
- DWR coating increases water-resistance and durability
- Adjustable hood stows in the collar when sunny weather abounds
- External storm flap and inner wind flap help keep out bad weather
- Zippered pockets keep daily items and outdoor gear secure
- Item #PATZ9BP
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester (2-layer), DWR coating, [lining] 100% recycled polyester taffeta, DWR coating, [hood] Pertex ripstop (nylon, 3-ayer), DWR coating
- adjustable, stowable
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.8oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 17, 2020
Weird Fit, Runs Large except the Hood
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 120 lbs
I was so excited for this coat but when it arrived my mind quickly changed. The coat itself runs large, I ordered a small and was swimming in it, huge except the hood. The hood was very tight on my head. Surely if there was a storm you would get rain all over your face. The hood was also a different material which Did not seem water proof. I was very disappointed and returned the item. In the last couple years every time I buy something from Patagonia I am always disappointed by the awkward fit and bad quality, which continues to go down.