Select Style & Size
Down Sweater Vest
When your boy begs for one last camping trip before the snow sets in, pack the gear into the car, layer him up in the Patagonia Boys' Down Sweater Vest, and hit the road. Filled with traceable down insulation, this vest traps heat to keep his core warm when he's helping you set up the tent. The durable shell resists tears when he's out gathering wood for the fire and keeps wind and moisture at bay during that breezy afternoon hike. A high collar offers extra protection from the elements, while zippered pockets ensure he won't lose his pocket knife along the way.
- Keep your little explorer warm with this versatile vest
- Down insulation offers warmth without the bulk
- Traceable Down ensures the birds are never force-fed or live-plucked
- Mini-ripstop shell with DWR finish for durability and weather-resistance
- Zippered pockets keeps small items secure
- Item #PAT026I
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [shell] 30D recycled polyester mini-ripstop, DWR finish [lining] polyester, DWR finish, bluesign approved
- 600-fill Traceable Down
- 2 zippered hand
- zipper pulls
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, camping, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 8, 2018
Perfect lightweight vest
My son loves this vest because itâs lightweight, warm, and just like daddyâs!
March 8, 2017
Love this but wish they made a nano
My kids love this vest and it's definitely a go to here in North Carolina. I just wish they made a nano puff vest for youth.
January 12, 2016
Light layering piece
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
We got this for the 10 year-old for Christmas and he's barely taken it off. It's perfect for layering under a ski jacket or wearing around town over a flannel. Typical Patagonia excellent quality. Fit it a little boxy.
February 7, 2013
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
i bought 2 for my nephews and they are very happy with this vest,very worm fit great.
October 14, 2020
Could you please let me know the length of the M vest for boy and the length of the large vest for boys?