Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Down Sweater Vest
When your boy begs for one last camping trip before the snow sets in, pack the gear into the car, layer him up in the Patagonia Boys' Down Sweater Vest, and hit the road. Filled with traceable down insulation, this vest traps heat to keep his core warm when he's helping you set up the tent. The durable shell resists tears when he's out gathering wood for the fire and keeps wind and moisture at bay during that breezy afternoon hike. A high collar offers extra protection from the elements, while zippered pockets ensure he won't lose his pocket knife along the way.
- Keep your little explorer warm with this versatile vest
- Down insulation offers warmth without the bulk
- Traceable Down ensures the birds are never force-fed or live-plucked
- Mini-ripstop shell with DWR finish for durability and weather-resistance
- Zippered pockets keeps small items secure
- Item #PAT026I
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.