We're All Connected.
Everything is connected—from the wild salmon that run the rivers to the bears that roam the land and the eagles that soar high above the earth—and they all draw their sustenance from rivers. Make a stand in the Patagonia Men's Keystone Species Cotton T-Shirt. A soft organic cotton fabric wraps you in comfort, while original artwork by Lucy Engelman encourages us to recognize how many beings draw their sustenance from free and healthy rivers.
- Make a stand in this comfortable, everyday tee
- Texas co-op organic cotton construction
- Original art by Lucy Engelman printed using PVC- and phthalate-free ink
- Tapes shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Item #PAT021D
- Q & A
Great shirt, HUGE though
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 180lbs
I bought t his to have a nice organic cotton shirt to lounge around in and, in general, just feel good about life. Definitely get that smug "I did good" feeling from wearing the tee, but I got a large and it massive. It's so long that I sit on it, and climbing was awkward, and I'm not small by any means, broad shouldered folk will not like the cut too much. So it's just a feel good shirt until it breaks in a little.
But still feel great about supporting the smaller organic cotton operations in US!
Art work is nice too.