Kalorama Corduroy Pant
- Casual pants for adventures through town or short hikes
- Cotton fabric keeps you moving freely and feeling comfortable
- Standard fit maintains a classic appeal and plenty of movement
- Flat front creates a classic and timeless look
- Item #PAT02NN
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 34
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 170lbs
Standard Patagonia quality: well made, comfortable, and they seem like they will last a long time. I really like the thicker corduroy. They were just a little long in the inseam.
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 174lbs
These pants are awesome! The thick corduroy is something that not a lot of companies do anymore, and I really wish they would. Unfortunately, the y just weren't a good fit for me and I was between sizes. The material is comfortable and felt durable.