Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Jackson Glacier Jacket
Patagonia’s new Jackson Glacier jacket blends lifestyle looks with technical features for stylish outerwear built to keep you comfortable. With 700-fill down and DWR treated shell, this puffy can handle whatever adventures your winter may hold. From ski-resort hopping to shopping downtown, this jacket traps body heat and repels light precipitation to keep you warm and dry. When flurries start to fall as you tour mountain town Main Street, zip-up and stay protected with a PU-coated waterproof zipper and bonded baffles that help repel unwanted moisture. Bundle up as temperatures drop in the insulated hood and snow cuffs that help trap core body heat and seal out the bitter cold. With high-volume jersey-lined, handwarmer pockets keep your fingers toasty and your phone on hand until you head back indoors for some fireside lounging at the lodge.
- 700-fill down insulation offers lightweight warmth
- DWR treated two-layer shell repels precipitation
- Waterproof zipper and bonded baffles keep core dry
- Relaxed fit layers effortlessly over moisture wicking baselayers
- High-volume pockets accommodate more than just cold hands
- Adjustable insulated hood cinches down for secure coverage
- Storm cuffs layer under gloves to help seal out cold winds
- Fair Trade Certified sewing, bluesign-approved and recycled fabrics
- Item #PAT031W
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.