New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Jackson Glacier Down Parka - Men's
Shed off the chill of your urban winter commutes in the Patagonia Jackson Glacier Parka. Lofty recycled down in bonded down channels offers efficient, lightweight warmth as you wait for the bus in the cold while the windproof face fabric blocks the wind tunneling through sky-scrapers as you make your way to the office. A DWR treatment repels the moisture from snowflakes as they melt to droplets to keep the down insulation dry so it can continue to keep you warm as you make your way around the city.
For additional warmth, the Jackson is equipped with a few extra features when the weather is trying its best to drive you inside. For example, the 2-way center-front zipper has a zipper garage that protects the zipper to further maximize the weather defenses of the parka in an otherwise weak spot that gusts or moisture could get in through. The streamlined fit of the parka keeps the down closer to your body to trap heat more efficiently and the thigh length offers extra inches of protection from moisture and gusts. Finally, the hand pockets are lined with ultra-soft brushed jersey to keep your fingers warm when you forget the gloves and the removable hood is insulated and has adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth on particularly chilly commutes.
- Sophisticated parka for warmth and protection in urban winters
- Windproof shell protects from bitter gusts when commuting
- DWR treatment repels light moisture for dry comfort in snow fall
- 700-down fill insulation provides lightweight warmth for cold days
- Bonded channels hold down in place to offer consistent warmth
- Insulated hood is removable for weather condition versatility
- 2-way center front zipper has garage to maximize weather defenses
- Patagonia uses eco-conscious materials in all its products
- Item #PAT01ZL