Up To 60% Off:
Shop Our Cyber Sale
Select a color:Mulch Brown
Select a size:
Jackson Glacier Down Jacket
Whether you're visiting glaciers or enjoying off-piste time in town, bundle up for your next Montana adventure with the Patagonia Men's Jackson Glacier Down Jacket. Lofty goose and duck down is sealed away between stitchless baffles for increased warmth and water-resistance as you marvel at the icy weathering agents of Glacier National Park or head over to Whitefish to walk the streets. When the wind picks up you won't feel a thing, but if your head gets cold you can pop up the insulated hood, and if your hands feel the chap, tuck them in the brushed jersey lined pockets. Urban styling ensures you'll look quite dapper sipping that porter after a few laps on the Big Mountain Express.
- Insulated jacket for warm lifestyle wear and winter walks
- Water-resistant material repels moisture and blocks wind
- Duck and goose down recycled for a warm and clear conscience
- Waterproof zippers for increased weather protection
- Hidden cord-locks in hood cinch it down for protective warmth
- Adjustable hem locks in warmth when the wind howls
- Pockets large enough for hands, gum, and pocket knife
- Zipper garage offers next-to-chin comfort when you bundle up
- Item #PAT01ZM
4 based on 3 ratings
5 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 1 reviews
3 Stars - 1 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.