Jackson Glacier Down Jacket
- Insulated jacket for warm lifestyle wear and winter walks
- Durable shell repels moisture and blocks wind
- Duck and goose down recycled for a warm and clear conscience
- Waterproof zippers for increased weather protection
- Hidden cord-locks in hood cinch it down for protective warmth
- Adjustable hem locks in warmth when the wind howls
- Pockets large enough for hands, gum, and pocket knife
- Zipper garage offers next-to-chin comfort when you bundle up
- Item #PAT01ZM
What do you think about this product?
November 26, 2018
Runs small. Not a great value.
I typically buy Medium for most Patagonia jackets, but this one fit me tight, especially around my arms. I tried this on with a fleece and it was even tighter. I suppose a Large would've been a better choice overall, but that would make the sleeves too long. I wanted to like the jacket, but for $250 (sale price), I didn't love it.
March 11, 2018
Friend Loves it
I bough this for a friend and it fits him perfectly. He's a slimmer guy and we bought a M. He wears it every day in the winter
December 9, 2017
Great jacket, sizing is off.
Great jacket, windproof, weather resistant, very warm, but sizing does fit a bit smaller than the average piece of patagonia outwear. If you plan to have anything on under this jacket other than a t shirt, I recommend sizing up. Sleeves are a little short and tight and arm holes up by the should are smaller than usual. Other than the sizing being weird and having to size up from my normal XL, I love the jacket already.
January 9, 2018
I'm much shorter, and I still think the sleeves are too short and tight.
January 12, 2020
How well does this jacket pack up?
January 16, 2020
Hi, while there are no stats on Patagonia's website regarding the pack size, the Jackson Glacier is primarily made of down, which allows it to be packed tightly for travel. If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!