Spare your favorite puffy jacket the unnecessary wear and tear from daily life by working the Patagonia Men's Isthmus Jacket into your wardrobe. Ideal for soggy Northwest weather and cold New England winters, the Isthmus is made from a wind- and water-resistant material that won't easily tear when you're shoveling your front walkway or stacking firewood in the shed before the first big snow storm of the year.
- Weather-resistant jacket for three-season wear
- Eco-friendly insulation made from recycled material
- Partially recycled fabric repels light precipitation
- Removable hood can be adjusted to seal out wind
- Patagonia is committed to producing sustainable outdoor gear
- Item #PAT01ZN
- [face fabric] 100% nylon plain weave (92% recycled), DWR treatment, [lining] 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- 100g Thermogreen (92% recycled polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 hand, 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered chest (media)
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 15.6oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 26, 2018
Nice casual, warm jacket
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 126 lbs
I am very happy with the purchase of this jacket. When I first opened the jacket, it looked like it wouldn't be able to withstand the cold as well as I thought it would. Once I actually started wearing, however, I felt entirely warm. This jacket has worked perfectly well for cold mornings and even kept me warm during the first snow of the year. Something else I'm also happy about is that the hood on the jacket can be removed. Overall, this jacket is great
February 27, 2018
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
Classic jacket for around town. Father in law approved!