3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Isthmus Insulated Jacket
Zip up the Patagonia Isthmus Insulated Jacket on those cold shoulder season days to provide yourself with mobile comfort and warmth. This jacket boasts a DWR treated nylon shell to fight off light precipitation, fleece lining for next to skin comfort, and synthetic insulation to trap heat and keep the wearer warm.
- Stylish insulated jacket for staying comfortable on chilly days
- DWR treated nylon outer resists light precipitation when needed
- Fleece lining offers exceptional next to skin comfort
- Synthetic insulation traps heat while remaining lightweight
- Fleece lined hood traps extra heat when the wind picks up
- Raglan sleeves ensure unrestricted movement when on the go
- Two hand warmer pockets keep digits warm when temperatures drop
- Item #PAT030Z
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] 100% nylon (92% recycled) , DWR coating
- [body] 100g Thermogreen, [sleeves] 80g Thermogreen
- Center Back Length
- [large] 26in
- 2 handwarmer
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.