Ready for anything.
Toss him the Patagonia Snowshot Insulated Boys' Pant when the snow's deeper than he is tall and send him out the door to jump off cliffs, rip through the trees, and cause a ruckus all over the mountain. No matter how rowdy he gets, the Snowshot's H2No waterproof membrane, fully taped seams, and DWR coatings will keep him dry, and the 100g Thermogreen polyester insulation will ensure that he stays warm, even if he gets wet because his buddy shoved snow down his pants. That's the only way snow will get in, because the Snowshot has an adjustable fleece-lined waistband that interfaces with Patagonia's 3-in-1 Snowshot jackets, along with gusseted cuffs with elastic gaiters, to keep the pow from creeping in, and it boasts articulated knees and ankle scuff guards for freedom of movement and toughness when he's rallying down the mountain or getting in a snowbank wrestling match.
- Insulated ski pants keep your little shredder dry all day
- H2No shell delivers waterproof, breathable protection
- Water-resistant insulation made from recycled polyester
- Reinforced scuff guards resist wear from boot buckles
- Internal gaiter with elastic gripper elastic seals out snow
- Grow-fit feature extends lower hem by two inches
- Patagonia is committed to producing eco-friendly outerwear
- Item #PAT026G