Select a Size
Select a Color
Snowbelle Insulated Pant
There’s no way you can keep your kids inside when school is cancelled for a snow day, so send your little miss out to play in the Patagonia Girls’ Snowbelle Insulated Pants, with confidence that she’ll stay dry and warm. A 2-layer H2No membrane creates a waterproof, breathable barrier to moisture, and a DWR coating helps keep water from seeping in. Lightweight synthetic insulation maintains its insulating properties even if it does somehow get damp, keeping her warm throughout all of her snow day adventures. Belt loops let you adjust the fit with a belt, and gaiters keep the snow from sneaking up her legs. A scuff guard on the inner ankle protects the pants from getting snagged by her boots or snowshoes, increasing durability.
- Snow pants for winter adventures
- Waterproof H2No keeps provides a breathable moisture barrier
- Lightweight Thermogreen insulates even if it gets damp
- Gaiters keep snow from flying up her legs
- Item #PAT025Q
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [membrane/laminate] H2No (2-layer), [face fabric] 75D polyester, [lining and gaiters] 100% polyester, [scuff guard] 100% nylon
- 80g Thermogreen
- fully sealed
- 2 hand, 1 zippered thigh
- belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.6oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, all-mountain skiing, all-mountain riding
What do you think about this product?
September 21, 2018
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
Bought these for my daughter...fit is perfect (she's 4'7", 90#)...quality seems good and I hope they'll last a season or two (if she doesn't grow out of them). Easy access to the pockets and design of the flaps will keep snow out.
January 13, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
Patagonia has once again made an awesome product! Great snow pants that look cool and function like they're supposed to. Would definitely purchase again!