She'll be coming back for more.
When you first taught your kid to ski, half the day was spent dragging a crying mess around. These days it's the other way around. Wearing the Girl's Patagonia Snowbelle Jacket, your little speed demon is constantly pulling you out the door and towards the trails. It's no wonder, seeing as this insulated beauty keeps her warm all day and looks pretty cute to boot. The H2No membrane won't let snow or wind ruin her runs, and she's got a hood to keep her ears warm. When she crashes into some pow, some tears might leak out, but nothing is going to sneak in—the snow skirt and thumb holes keep every opening sealed shut. Too bad there isn't a jacket that will make her love homework as much as this makes her love skiing.
- Insulated snow jacket for your little ripper
- H2No offers breathable waterproof protection f
- DWR treatment sheds snow when the storms roll in
- Synthetic insulation for warmth even when wet
- Snow skirt keeps out powder during blue bird laps
- Hook and loop closure on sleeves to secure over her gloves
- Tricot lining around face for a soft touch and no complaints
- Articulated sleeves can be extended for that coming grown spurt
- Item #PAT025M