Why We Like The Patagonia Insulated Isthmus Jacket
Built to protect our kids from the cold, Patagonia's Insulated Isthmus Jacket wraps them up in plenty of insulation and weather protection. This jacket features synthetic insulation throughout to seal in our kids' body heat with an extra layer of pile fleece insulation in the hood and upper torso for extra warmth. When the weather turns dodgy, the Isthmus provides protection against snow, sleet, and ice—thanks to its polyurethane coating and durable water repellent—while it adds a snap-down storm flap over the zipper to seal out wind and water for all-around protection against the elements.
- Drop-tail hem for added coverage in the rear
- Nylon shell treated to repel moisture and light precipitation
- Body-mapped insulation balances warmth with freedom of movement
- Three-panel hood prevents heat loss
- Recycled materials reduce waste and resource consumption
- Sewn in a Fair Trade Certified facility
- Item #PATZA5C
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled nylon, PU coating, DWR coating
- [main] 100g Thermogreen (100% recycled polyester), [hood, upper torso] pile fleece (100% recycled polyester), [sleeves] polyester taffeta
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 23in
- 2 handwarmer
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help