A Ray of Sunshine.
When your primary mode of transportation is bicycle and you've chosen the Pacific Northwest as your home, you need a jacket that never falters, even after two straight weeks of showers and clouds. That's why you reach for the Patagonia Men's Idler Jacket. Crafted with a 3-layer construction, this lightweight jacket features a waterproof membrane that shields you from wind, rain, and stormy weather without sacrificing breathability when you're working up a sweat. A circular knit backer wicks moisture and layers easily over your baselayers. The fixed, helmet-compatible hood features a built-in visor to provide maximum weather protection when the only way home is through the storm.
- Lightweight waterproof shell for commutes in wet weather
- H2No construction blocks rain while remaining breathable
- Helmet-compatible hood with built-in visor for coverage and visibility
- Snap adjustable cuffs help seal out adverse conditions
- Reflective detailing offers enhanced visibility
- Item #PAT01T4