Take it straight to the top.
From belaying in frigid alpine environments to strolling through mountain towns on icy nights, stay cozy and mobile in the Patagonia Men's Hyper Puff Jacket. Patagonia's warmest synthetic insulation keeps you toasty while staying light and packable, and the entire garment flexes for easy movement in the mountains.
Keeping you toasty without weighing you down in harsh mountain conditions, the innovative HyperDAS insulation maximizes dead air space (DAS) for greater heat retention, less weight, and superior compressibility. There's also twice as much insulation in the torso to keep your core toasty without adding bulk or restricting mobility in other areas. Pertex Quantum fabric offers featherweight toughness, shields your from wind and snow, and stretches to accommodate climbing movements. Patagonia also included a stuff sack for easy storage in your pack at warmer lower elevations, so you can keep it neatly tucked away until you have to brave the weather near the summit.
- Light, toasty, and flexible jacket for frigid alpine conditions
- HyperDAS insulation is ultra-warm and ultra-compressible
- Pertex Quantum fabric is light, water-resistant, and stretchy
- Articulated patterning eliminates drafts and traps heat
- Elasticized cuffs and drawcord hem seal out the elements
- Fold-over zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Includes stuff sack for easy storage
- Item #PAT01ZU