Houdini Snap-T Pullover
Taking the reliable weather-resistant protection and everyday outdoor convenience of Patagonia's popular Houdini jacket and combining it with the timeless style of their Snap-T pullover, the Patagonia Houdini Snap-T Pullover offers retro styling and packable protection from inclement weather. The ultralight nylon ripstop blocks wind on multi-pitch climbs and peak-bagging trail runs, while DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating ensures that light precipitation will bead off rather than accumulate and soak through. The lightweight button snaps allow you to ventilate when you work up a sweat, and the elasticized cuffs roll up easily when you need to reach into a deep crack. Secure pockets include a snap chest pocket and a zippered kangaroo pocket for gear and essentials, and there's also a hidden pocket inside the kangaroo pocket that doubles as a stuff sack, letting you pack your jacket down and tuck it away when blue skies and calm breezes return.
- Weather-resistant jacket with retro Snap-T styling
- Nylon ripstop shell blocks whipping alpine winds
- DWR coating sheds light precipitation to keep you drier
- Jacket stuffs into its own inner pocket for maximum packability
- Snap button closure allows for custom coverage or ventilation
- Elasticized cuffs and hem keep out cool temps and wind
- Zippered hand pockets provide secure storage for important gear
- Item #PAT02SO
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 100% recycled nylon ripstop, DWR coating
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- 1 zippered kangaroo, 1 chest, 1 inner-pocket security
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, casual, hiking, road running, sport climbing, trad climbing, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 4, 2019
Functional, light, aesthetic
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 165 lbs
Bought for multipurpose use. Works great in 50 degree weather with a short/long sleeve tshirt underneath if you are at rest or walking normally. It runs hot at these temperatures if you’re sustaining aerobic activity. For moderate activity, the comfort range drops to the low-mid forties. I took this on a 17 mile Montana Mountain run in 35° temperatures with a wool icebreaker T and was warm. I run slightly on the hot side. When buttoned, the elements stay out. When unbuttoned, you have a pretty good heat sink. Super compact. Several compliments for the curb appeal. Minus one star because it doesn’t breathe well. Do recommend, tho.
April 20, 2019
I was trying to get in on a chat room to help me with an order I just place. I've been a loyal customer for a couple years in the using knock-off 10% off my order was needing some help with that. My order # is b2783265549. Just placed it at 3:00 A.M. Can someone help me with it?
March 6, 2019
How does the Snap T compare, size wise, to the zip up Houdini?
March 10, 2019
Hi Jerry - The fit of this jacket is going to fit slightly larger than the Houdini Zip up in the same size.