Houdini Snap-T Pullover
Taking the reliable weather-resistant protection and everyday outdoor convenience of Patagonia's popular Houdini jacket and combining it with the timeless style of their Snap-T pullover, the Patagonia Houdini Snap-T Pullover offers retro styling and packable protection from inclement weather. The ultralight nylon ripstop blocks wind on multi-pitch climbs and peak-bagging trail runs, while DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating ensures that light precipitation will bead off rather than accumulate and soak through. The lightweight button snaps allow you to ventilate when you work up a sweat, and the elasticized cuffs roll up easily when you need to reach into a deep crack. Secure pockets include a snap chest pocket and a zippered kangaroo pocket for gear and essentials, and there's also a hidden pocket inside the kangaroo pocket that doubles as a stuff sack, letting you pack your jacket down and tuck it away when blue skies and calm breezes return.
- Weather-resistant jacket with retro Snap-T styling
- Nylon ripstop shell blocks whipping alpine winds
- DWR coating sheds light precipitation to keep you drier
- Jacket stuffs into its own inner pocket for maximum packability
- Snap button closure allows for custom coverage or ventilation
- Elasticized cuffs and hem keep out cool temps and wind
- Zippered hand pockets provide secure storage for important gear
- Item #PAT02SO
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 100% recycled nylon ripstop, DWR coating
- not sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- 1 zippered kangaroo, 1 chest, 1 inner-pocket security
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
August 24, 2021