Soak in the sun.
When the whole family's going out for a hike, but there's a strong chance for high winds and high heat, make sure your little one's wrapped up in the Patagonia Toddler Boys' High Sun Jacket. Made from a recycled nylon blend, this lightweight windbreaker shields him against harsh UV rays with UPF 50+ protection, while also maintaining the breathability necessary for steady comfort. Raglan sleeves really open up his range of motion for scrambling over boulders and logs, while the snap-off three-panel hood's side elastic ensures a fit that stays put.
- Lightweight, protective jacket for sunny, windy days
- Poly blend construction offers wind- and sun-protection
- Regular fit lets him wear a T-shirt underneath comfortably
- Three-panel hood is removable and has elastic for a secure fit
- Raglan sleeves provide freedom of movement
- Hand-me-down ID label has space to write his name
- Multiple hand pockets store his gloves and snacks
- Item #PAT02E7
- Q & A
Stylin' Patagonia Baby
"Not only is this windbreaker perfect for spring/ fall weather. It is very breathable for an active toddler. The navy checkered pattern also surprisingly matches with a lot of different outfits."
Perfect summer jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 190lbs
I bought this for my toddler aged son and it has been a great purchase for the spring. The jacket is nice and lightweight. It seems to be super durable and the fabric is super cool Every time he wears it, people always comment on what a great jacket he has.
Great lightweight jacket
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 4T
I love these jackets for my boys for sun protection and an easy layer on a sunny, breezy day. Very lightweight, very cute, great tough material but still comfy. 4T fits my almost 4 yo with a little room to grow, and he's big, but Patagonia kids seems to be truer to size these days than previously when it ran huge.