Two ways to wear.
The best trails follow small creeks where you can stop, rest, and enjoy the shade next to the water. But frequent creek crossings can leave your pant legs wet and soggy, so Patagonia made its Women's High Spy Pants with cuffs that can be rolled up when you need to wade through small creeks. And if you do happen to get them wet, the quick-drying fabric won't stay wet for too long, so feel free splash right through if you don't feel like rolling up the cuffs.
- Lightweight pants for hiking and backpacking in warm, sunny weather
- Quick-drying, wrinkle-resistant fabric with four-way stretch
- Partial elastic waist ensures a secure, under-the-waistband fit
- Pant legs can roll up and fastened with buttons
- 50+ UPF sun protection shields skin from harmful rays
- Item #PAT02AK