High Spy Crop Pant
For coverage and comfort on hot summer climbs, pack along the Patagonia High Spy Crop Pant to keep your moves loose and your clothes light. Made from a lightweight, quick-drying, four-way stretch fabric, this pant offers UPF 50+ sun protection to keep you shielded from strong summer rays, while the three-quarter length design enhances airflow and breathability to keep you comfortable while you climb. An elastic waistband provides a secure and comfortable fit that won't add bulk under a harness, and a range of spacious pockets ensure handy gear storage when you need it.
- Light and stretchy pant for warm-weather hikes and climbs
- Four-way stretch construction ensures full mobility on the wall
- UPF 50+ sun protection keeps your skin protected in summer weather
- Lightweight fabric and capri-length legs promote breathability
- Spacious pockets hold gear and other small items
- Small zippered pocket keeps keys, IDs, and snacks safely stashed
- Item #PAT02QD
- Q & A
Runs large, but so comfy!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 105lbs
These pants definitely run large. I'm an XS in most companies, but with Patagonia's sizing, that just about falls off. Take a look at the sizing chart, but I'd definitely say a size under what you're used to is probably right on this. I returned these, but the fabric is super comfortable and breathable. These would be great for hiking, climbing, or just hanging out.