Select a Size
Select a Color
Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoodie
Just because it's winter and you have a wee bundle of joy in tow, doesn't mean you have to forgo snowy fun. Simply swaddle your little one up in the Patagonia Infant Boys' Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoodie and other warmest-of-warm layers, and you can get to fun-hogging. The Hi-Loft Down Hoodie features a durable polyester exterior, complete with DWR treatment that fends off light moisture. Additionally, the 600-fill insulation provides lofted, cozy warm, and it's gleaned from animals that are never live-plucked or force-fed. And, not to mention, the fixed hood is equipped with a spandex trim for a secure fit and feel.
- Keep your little one comfy and cozy with this jacket
- Polyester exterior features DWR treatment
- 600-fill insulation maintains warmth
- Zippered hand pockets have reflective webbing pulls
- Hood enhances protection and overall warmth
- Item #PAT024E
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [shell] 20D polyester mini-ripstop, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% polyester plain weave (bluesign approved), DWR treatment
- 600-fill Traceable Down
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 12, 2018
Cute and Cozy!
If you want your little adventurer to love the snow as much as you do, you have to keep them toasty warm! Which is exactly what this jacket does! And how can resist anything this CUTE!
November 16, 2018
Super comfy and warm
- Runs large
We have to split time between NY and FL, this is super comfy and nice and warm. It is a little bigger but that’s nice for growing room.
October 26, 2018
Keeps them warm!
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
I bought this for my nephew. It's a little oversized but that's good because he will be able to grow into it. Down is great for babies because it's lightweight warmth that keeps them toasty and happy. Looks just like dad's jacket!