Just because it's winter and you have a wee bundle of joy in tow, doesn't mean you have to forgo snowy fun. Simply swaddle your little one up in the Patagonia Infant Boys' Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoodie and other warmest of warm layers you can find get to fun-hogging. The Hi-Loft Down Hoodie features a durable polyester exterior, complete with DWR treatment that fends off light moisture. Additionally, the 600-fill insulation provides lofted, cozy warm, and it's gleaned from animals that are never live-plucked or force-fed. And, not to mention, the fixed hood is equipped with a spandex trim for a secure fit and feel.
- Keep your little one comfy and cozy with this jacket
- Polyester exterior features DWR treatment
- 600-fill insulation maintains warmth
- Zippered hand pockets have reflective webbing pulls
- Hood enhances protection and overall warmth
- Item #PAT024E