No Short End of the Stick Here.
You want nothing but the best in life for you little one. So when winter and its cool temperatures begin to encroach, treat your sapling to the Patagonia the Toddler Girls' Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hooded Jacket. As the warmest jacket in Patagonia's winter lineup for kids, the Hi-Loft Down is built to ensure your tadpole gets the best of both worlds—warmth and kid-friendly design. More specifically, the exterior fends off warm-sapping temperatures with the durable, highly wind-resistant polyester, and its DWR finish repels moisture year after year for tough protection against light precipitation or flurries. And, when the temperature plummets, the lofty and efficient 600-fill Traceable Down keeps her toasty and warm when adventures entail limitless rounds on the sledding hill.
- Keep your growing tot warm with this jacket
- Durable exterior features DWR treatment
- Lining fabric is bluesign approved
- Traceable Down assures eco-conscious warmth
- Quilted hood maintains protection
- Zipper is reinforced by wind flap
- Zippered hand pockets feature reflective webbing pulls
- Item #PAT024B