Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hooded Jacket
Arm your little mountain girl with a tough and warm jacket when she's headed out into the cold winter air. The Patagonia Girls' Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hooded Jacket is built to withstand the wear and tear of a mountain chica. Built with a polyester ripstop face fabric, this jacket will hold in that downy goodness that will keep your little one warm, and with an added DWR finish on the fabric and lining, this jacket will repel moisture from within and without, leaving that 600-fill down dry and insulating. And with a hand-me-down ID label, big sis can hand down her favorite jacket to little sis when the time comes.
- A lightweight, heavy-duty puffy for adventures big and small
- Durable exterior fabric withstands serious wear and tear
- Three-panel hood for secure and comfortable fit
- Stuffs into internal pocket stuff sack for travel
- Reflective details for visibility during dusky playtime
- Item #PAT025P
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.