Tough, Cute, And Cuddly Like Your Little One.
Arm your little mountain girl with a tough and warm jacket when she's headed out into the cold winter air. The Patagonia Girls' Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hooded Jacket is built to withstand the wear and tear of a mountain chica. Built with a polyester ripstop face fabric, this jacket will hold in that downy goodness that will keep your little one warm, and with an added DWR finish on the fabric and lining, this jacket will repel moisture from within and without, leaving that 600-fill down dry and insulating. And with a hand-me-down ID label, big sis can hand down her favorite jacket to little sis when the time comes.
- A lightweight, heavy-duty puffy for adventures big and small
- Durable exterior fabric withstands serious wear and tear
- Three-panel hood for secure and comfortable fit
- Stuffs into internal pocket stuff sack for travel
- Reflective details for visibility during dusky playtime
- Item #PAT025P
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 146lbs
This jacket is awesome! It's warm, the outer fabric is durable, it's slightly longer to keep the chill out, colors are really well-done. I've bought Patagonia down puffy's for the little ones in my family year after year, and they come through every time. Tons of unsolicited compliments too. Really a warm and protective jacket.