Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hooded Jacket
He's a rocket on skis, a monster on a snowboard, and a regular old trail hound, and the Patagonia Boys' Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hooded Jacket is built to to keep him warm regardless of what activity he's getting after each day. Made from DWR-treated ripstop nylon, this jacket sheds light snow and deflects wind. Lightweight 600-fill down insulation provides lightweight, compressible warmth he can quickly stowaway once he starts to overheat.
- An all-around insulator for skiing, hiking, and camping
- Compressible down fill is ethically sourced and traceable
- Ripstop fabric resists abrasion from everyday wear
- DWR treatment sheds light precipitation and snowfall
- Three-panel hood beats back wind and chilly tempeartures
- Hand-me-down ID label for generations of use
- Item #PAT026F
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp
- 100% polyester mini-ripstop
- 600-fill down
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered internal
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping, skiing & snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 15, 2018
Warm, Functional, Stylish
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
These are great jackets for younger boys that need something durable and warm and also look nice. I got each of my nephews one as a gift last year and this year I re-ordered a size larger b/c they loved them so much! Great buy.
January 8, 2018
Looks great and stays warm
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- 5` 9"
- 180 lbs
I bought this for my oldest boy, who is starting to get picky about his style. He loves the way it looks, and I love that it keeps him warm out on the trail and on his way to school each morning. Perfect winter coat for Utah's cold winters.