Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting
Much like you, your little one tends to go a little stir crazy when stuck inside for too long. So the next time the two of you need a little adventure time this winter, make sure you bundle her up in the Patagonia Infant Girls' Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting. This cozy-as-all-heck bunting features water-resistant material to keep light precipitation at bay, while the 600-fill down insulation provides ample warmth. Additionally, the down insulation is part of Patagonia's traceable down initiative, meaning it's gleaned from animals that are never live-plucked or force-fed.
- Keep your little one warm during winter adventures
- Durable polyester exterior features DWR treatment
- 600-fill down insulation maintains ample warmth
- Hood is endowed with high-pile fleece
- Full-length zippers make for easy on and off
- Fold-over mitts and foot covers keep wind out
- Item #PAT024A
4.5 based on 17 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.