Cozy is as Cozy Does.
Much like you, your little one tends to go a little stir crazy when stuck inside for too long. So the next time the two of you need a little romp-around time this winter, make sure you bundle her up in the Patagonia Infant Girls' Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting. This cozy-as-all-heck bunting features a DWR-treated polyester shell to keep moisture and light precipitation at bay, while the 600-fill down insulation provides ample warmth. Additionally, the down insulation is part of Patagonia's Traceable Down program, meaning it's gleaned from animals that are never live-plucked or force-fed.
- Keep your little one warm during winter adventures
- Durable polyester exterior features DWR treatment
- 600-fill down insulation maintains ample warmth
- Hood is endowed with high-pile fleece
- Full-length zippers make for easy-on, easy-off
- Foldover mitts and foot covers keep wind out
- Item #PAT024A
- Q & A
This suit is awesome! Patagonia has used quality materials ensuring this suit will be handed down from one munchkin to the next. Your little one will love this when the winter weather sets in. Yes, it's expensive, but you're getting what you pay for with this suit.