Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Hi-Loft Hooded Down Sweater Jacket
We shrug off cold and biting temps with help from the Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Sweater Jacket. Thermal efficiency is the name of the game when we're hunkered down at altitude, and with a generous dose of high loft 600-fill goose down, this jacket insulates our core so we stay toasty when winter weather would have it otherwise. We count on the recycled ripstop fabric to put up with a bit of abuse, while the DWR coating sheds moisture in light snow flurries. In classic Patagonia fashion, this jacket is insulated with traceable down so we can rest assured that no geese were force-fed or live-plucked to make this jacket.
- Eco-friendly insulator for hiking, climbing, or skiing
- Down insulation sourced from geese that weren't live-plucked
- Recycled ripstop material helps reduce waist in landfills
- DWR finish protects down fill from light precipitation
- Insulated hood helps reduce heat loss and protects from wind
- Regular fit can be worn as a midlayer or standalone jacket
- Patagonia produces sustainable outerwear and outdoor gear
- Item #PAT00WN
4.5 based on 35 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.