Shorts to make you smile, mile after mile.
When it comes to steep inclines, endless talus fields, and hot (hot) summer sun, the Patagonia Women's Happy Hike Short knows a thing or two about keeping you comfortable mile after mile. The four-way stretch fabric makes moving feel magical and dries in record time if you decide to take an impromptu dip. The low-rise waist features belt loops and a hidden drawcord for a personalized fit, while the two front pockets easily accommodate small necessities for on-the-fly access. Additionally, two back pockets (one zippered, one drop-in) allow you to carry a wallet and snacks without fear of losing either.
- A versatile short for hot weather hikes or travel
- Quick-drying fabric is abrasion-resistant
- Four-way stretch assures unimpeded mobility
- Regular fit maintains a classic look
- Multiple pockets accommodates necessities
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Item #PAT01RF
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: 2
If you like last years version of the happy hike shorts these are way better in my opinion. The inseam is about an inch shorter, which I love. Real button instead of a snap, and there is a zippered pocket which is handy if you're worried about anything falling out of your pocket. Great for travel or summer hiking!