When you try on the Patagonia Women's Happy Hike Pants, you won't have to try hard to imagine yourself exploring newly discovered ruins in a parking lot in Rome or hitting the trails in Isle Royale National Park. Light and stretchy fabric and a forgiving back yoke make the Happy Hike Pant easy to keep on all day long, and its regular fit and straight leg style fits as well with hiking boots and a flannel as it does with sandals and a tank for a post-hike dinner in Athens. If you happen to plant a paw in a puddle or encounter warmer temps than you expected on-trail, rest assured that these pants will dry quickly and continuously pull moisture away from your skin to make sure clamminess doesn't ruin your day, and the elastic cuffs allow you to roll them up easily to cool off. Pockets in front and back give you immediate access to hike snacks and a camera to capture all of those world-famous sites you're checking off your bucket list.
- Embark on the trip of a lifetime with this hiking pant
- Regular fit and straight leg work on-trail or in town
- Adjustable elastic cuffs allow you to adjust length
- Stretchy, breathable fabric wicks moisture as you walk
- Front and back pockets stash snacks and souvenirs
- Item #PAT01RI