Ideal for climbing sandstone towers in the desert and bouldering in warm mountain valleys, the Patagonia Men's Hampi Rock Pant is the ideal summertime solution for all your climbing needs. It's constructed with a lightweight and breathable, yet surprisingly durable hemp-blend fabric that helps you stay cool while withstanding frequent contact with rough rocks. The fabric is also built with stretch so you're not restricted on the crag, and the articulated pattern and crotch gusset further enhance mobility and comfort when you're wearing a harness. Tapered lower legs let you keep a clear eye on your foot placements, and they roll up nicely when it's extra hot outside, so you stay comfortable all summer long.
- Made for climbing in hot conditions
- Hemp blend fabric is airy, flexible, and abrasion-resistant
- Articulated pattern, crotch gusset enhance mobility in harness
- OppoSet adjustable waist ensures low-bulk, secure fit
- Tapered leg allows foot placement view and can be pulled up
- Mesh pocket bags boost breathability
- Soft-Catch internal mesh pocket secures valuables
- Item #PAT02CB
- Q & A
- Size Bought: 34”
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 185lbs
These fit true !!!! And your balls will float on clouds that you’ll climb throw.
Extreme Comfort All Day
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 28
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 135lbs
I can't believe how comfortable these pants are. I don't want to take them off. They have been perfect even in temps up into the 80's. They are amazing desert wear. Very lightweight hemp fabric breaths well and feels great next to skin. They provide great mobility and are awesome for climbing, chilling, and everything in between.
feels like you naked.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Love these pants i wear them whenever theses a opportunity to. Super breathable and dry super fast. if you don't have a pare you should because your missing out.