3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Guidewater II Pant
From fly fishing the trout-rich rivers of Utah to bonefishing the Florida flats, the Men's Patagonia Guidewater II Pant is back for more angling action and water-friendly fun. Retaining its quick-drying nylon construction and sun protection of previous years, Patagonia updates this season's design with stretch panels at the seat and knees for flexible comfort as you kneel to release your catch or you're just relaxing on a river trip. Mesh draining pockets won't weigh you down when you're wading in the deeps, and a comfortable elastic waist band keeps rushing river and lapping waves from stealing your favorite fishing pants.
- Technical pants for fly fishing and boat trips
- Nylon provides durable, quick-drying performance
- DWR finish helps shed water for on-land comfort
- Stretch panels at seat and knees offer flexible versatility
- 50+ UPF protection helps block harmful UV rays
- Zippered pockets give you a safe place to stash lures or pliers
- Elastic waist provides a secure, comfortable fit
- Item #PAT02C7
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [main body] 100% Supplex nylon, DWR finish [panels] 95% nylon, 5% spandex
- [short] 30in, [regular] 32in
- 2 hand, 1 zippered thigh
- elastic, button closure
- Gusseted Crotch
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- casual, river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
4.5 based on 12 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.