Cut for the crag.
From dusty desert crags to multi-pitch meccas, the Patagonia Men's Gritstone Rock Pant provides uncompromising mobility, abrasion-resistance, and harness-accessible storage for climbers seeking a pant to fulfill ambitious projects in. Seeing you'll be wearing this pant in constant rotation throughout the climbing season, it's smartly equipped with an anti-odor treatment for freshness when you leave the crag.
Patagonia distilled decades of climbing experience into the making of the Gritstone Rock Pant, hooking it up with a stretch-canvas fabric that's highly breathable, resistant to abrasion, and treated with a DWR to repel the elements. Patagonia then uses an articulated cut and gusseted crotch to ensure full range of motion when you're pushing yourself on exceedingly difficult grades. Lie-flat, slanted hand pockets are easily accessible with a harness on, plus there's an OppoSet waist adjustment that prevents it from slipping down as you climb.
- Essential durability and uncompromising stretch for climbers
- Stretch-canvas fabric withstands abrasion and ensures mobility
- Gusseted crotch and articulated design for full range of motion
- Lie-flat, slanted hand pockets are accessible with a harness on
- Side pocket with elastic mesh envelope provides extra storage
- OppoSet waist tightens with minimal hassle for a secure fit
- Anti-odor treatment for lasting freshness on climbing trips
- DWR finish repels rain showers and accidental spills
- Item #PAT02CA