Cut for the crag.
From dusty desert crags to multi-pitch meccas, the Patagonia Men's Gritstone Rock Pant provides uncompromising mobility, abrasion-resistance, and harness-accessible storage for climbers seeking a pant to fulfill ambitious projects in. Seeing you'll be wearing this pant in constant rotation throughout the climbing season, it's smartly equipped with an anti-odor treatment for freshness when you leave the crag.
Patagonia distilled decades of climbing experience into the making of the Gritstone Rock Pant, hooking it up with a stretch-canvas fabric that's highly breathable, resistant to abrasion, and treated with a DWR to repel the elements. Patagonia then uses an articulated cut and gusseted crotch to ensure full range of motion when you're pushing yourself on exceedingly difficult grades. Lie-flat, slanted hand pockets are easily accessible with a harness on, plus there's an OppoSet waist adjustment that prevents it from slipping down as you climb.
- Essential durability and uncompromising stretch for climbers
- Stretch-canvas fabric withstands abrasion and ensures mobility
- Gusseted crotch and articulated design for full range of motion
- Lie-flat, slanted hand pockets are accessible with a harness on
- Side pocket with elastic mesh envelope provides extra storage
- OppoSet waist tightens with minimal hassle for a secure fit
- Anti-odor treatment for lasting freshness on climbing trips
- DWR finish repels rain showers and accidental spills
- Item #PAT02CA
- Q & A
Climbing work pants
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 30
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 140lbs
If you’re looking for a thicker, durable climbing pant, these are perfect. They’re not ideal for climbing in the heat of the summer like the Venga or RPS rock pant, but great for those spring and fall climbs or climbing in an air conditioned climbing gym. The reinforced knees and gusseted crotch along with the blend of canvas and polyester make these both durable and flexible at the same time!