She's so mobile now she barely wants to stay still long enough for you to dress her. Luckily, the Patagonia Toddler Girls' Graphic Organic Long-Sleeve T-Shirt is an easy, comfortable piece that you can slip over her head before she heads out on her daily exploration of the house. Patagonia built this shirt out of soft organic cotton for next-to-skin softness, and added taped shoulder seams to keep her skin comfortable while she delves into her newest curiosity.
- A casual tee with adorable graphics
- Graphics by artists Ty Williams and Geoff McFetridge
- Organic cotton is soft against your little girl’s skin
- Shoulder seams are taped for added comfort and shape retention
- Sewing is Fair Trade Certified
- Item #PAT02LJ
- Q & A
Long Sleeved w/ Short Breatheability
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 5T
- Height: 3'8"
- Weight: 39lbs
Patagonia's Graphic Organic Long-Sleeve T-Shirt does have a super cute design and a long sleeve cut. However the cotton weave is a bit more breatheable than usual so using this as a base layer for a colder day could be a better call. The fit is slightly big in height and width but not too much.