Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Grade VII Down Parka
If the Patagonia Grade VII Down Parka looks like the puffiest jacket we've ever seen, that's because it just might be. But put it on and you'll see that all that puff, specifically 800-fill down with a fully baffled construction, leads to some pretty extraordinary warmth. Designed through years of trials and testing, the Grade VII represents Patagonia's warmest belaying parka, or any jacket for that matter, to date. It was designed for the most adventurous expeditions to earth's most extreme climates, and all that testing and its endless list of features say that it's up for the task.
- Battles earth's most extreme conditions in Patagonia's warmest parka
- Fully baffled design keeps 800-fill down lofted and in place
- Durable ripstop fabric features a DWR treatment to shed snowfall
- Front pockets are insulated on either side to ensure warmth
- Two-way zipper gives you access to our harness and belay device
- Down-insulated draft tubes stop cold winds from getting in
- Mesh-infused internal pockets drain moisture from snowy gloves
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable hem keep out frigid air
- Item #PATZ9PC
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.