Glassy Dawn One-Piece Swimsuit
- Spend some quality time near the ocean with this classy swimsuit
- Soft, stretchy construction delivers easy-wearing comfort
- Hidden underbust elastic offers support in and out of the water
- Stylish triangle cutout at bust allows water to flush
- Halter closure provides a secure, adjustable fit
- Patagonia prides itself on eco-friendly materials and Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Item #PAT02S6
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric](solids) 83% recycled nylon, 17% spandex jersey, (prints) 83% recycled polyester, 17% spandex jersey, [lining] 88% nylon, 12% spandex jersey
- halter one piece
- full support, removable cups
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 4, 2022
Light, pretty colors, but “meh”
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 2"
I wanted to like it. The colors are nice. Not quiet as vibrant as I had hoped. I’m short, 2x mom they don’t make XL (which unusually prefer for my top), but L fit the waist. The top felt like a bikini top - not much help for my DD cup. It’s thin and super light if you need for hiking. It was not a terrible suit, but for fuller ladies I wouldn’t recommend. It covers parts and that’s it - so if you want a little support - not this suit.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
May 16, 2020