Down to Earth style.
Come for the casual comfort and classic style, stay for the environmental responsibility. Each Patagonia Men's Glacier View Rising Responsibili Tee is made from 4.8 plastic bottles and 0.26 pounds of fabric scrap, and saves 63 gallons of water compared to conventional cotton, meaning a whole lot less waste created and water and petroleum used when compared to your average t-shirt. Not to mention, it's printed without the use of toxic PVC and phthalates, which is good for the planet and the workers who made this shirt, and Fair Trade Certified sewing ensures that the workers were paid fair wages. Basically, you can't lose with this tee.
- Style and comfort that's easier on the environment
- Recycled cotton and poly-blend fabric reduces waste and resources
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Screenprint inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified sewing and bluesign-approved fabric
- Original artwork by Tom Killion
- Item #PAT02HM