Climb and hike comfort.
The Patagonia Men's Gi III Pant is an ideal choice for summer backpacking excursions or a day of clipping bolts at the local crag. The durable nylon fabric protects your legs on overgrown sections of trail and dries quickly after brushing up against dew-soaked foliage or taking a celebratory dive into the swimming hole after a hard-earned redpoint. You won't feel like the Gi III is cramping your climbing ability either, since it has a gusseted crotch and elasticized waistband with an adjustable belt. The only person to blame for your hangdogging is you.
- Comfort from vertical climbs to horizontal hikes
- T400 twill is tough, yet flexible and lightweight
- Slim fit won't snag as much on brush and rock
- Gusseted crotch enhances range of motion
- Integrated adjustable belt for customized fit
- Drawcord-adjustable hems can be cinched up for climbing
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Item #PAT020Z