Minimal in its impact (relative to production) and style, the Patagonia Men's Flying Fish Recycled Pocket Responsibili-T-Shirt eschews the logo-centric norm and puts basic grace at the forefront of your wardrobe. And as its name suggests, this tee is fashioned out of 100% postconsumer, recycled polyester fabric, which not only feels great but also manages moisture in stride. Additionally, the Polygiene permanent odor control keeps those post-play funks at bay, while the screenprint on the chest pocket features inks that are free from PVC and phthalates.
- Keep environmental impact at the forefront of your style
- Fabric manages moisture and helps reduce landfill waste
- Polygiene odor control keeps post play funks at bay
- Sewing is Fair Trade Certified
- Item #PAT01BV
- Q & A
Recycled Classic Style
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: S and M
I normally wear a size small but I ended up returning it for a size medium. It is thin and cool for those hot days. I like this shirt and i will probably end up buying it in several colors.